The Met


I am in New Jersey this week to visit my friends for the first time. I have been having such a wonderful time. It is wonderful to be here with my friends.

Yesterday we went to The Met, which is a really big museum with amazing collections that are truly astonishing. It was overwhelming for me at the beginning. I sat down in the room with many paintings by Van GoGh. I could feel his emotions in his paintings. It was too much for me to handle. I love him. I love him. I want to be with him in his studio in France. I love him so much. The rest of the museum is also really nice. I had such a wonderful time in The Met. I would love to go again tomorrow. 


I am so proud of myself for being able to control my emotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison of Silence

Year end reflection

My Brother