New friends

[Below are writings initiated by Yi, before, during, and after we spent two days with mom’s friend from college, Vivian, and her son, Terrell.]

6/30, Thu

Tomorrow I will meet a new friend. I am a little bit nervous. I am afraid that I will make s mess. I like to be with my family only. I don’t know if they will be mean. They might be very strict. I will be my best. I will try to learn how to make new friends.


7/1, Fri

[in the morning]

I am very nervous. 


[End of day]

I had a nice day today. It was lots of fun. It was the first time that I hung out with my friends. We had lots of fun. It is wonderful to have people who accept me as who I am. I feel amazing that I can just be myself. I want to spend more time with them. 


7/2

[in the morning]

I had early dreams. In my dreams, I was having a great time. I was talking to my friends. I am very happy. I am flying. 


[in the evening]

Today I had another great day. It was great to spend time with my friends. I am very happy that I can make new friends. I like them very much. They are very friendly and kind. Vivian is very creative and smart. Terrel is very funny and smart. I wish they live nearby. I wish they are my neighbors. But they are going back to China. It makes me sad, very sad. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison of Silence

Year end reflection

My Brother