Letters to Lang


[Note from mom: Lang is away for overnight summer camp this week]

7/10/2022

Dear Lang, 

I miss you. You are the best brother in the world. I am so sad that you are not home. It is so different without you around. I really miss you because you are my best buddy. I love you. I really want to see you. I love you. I really want to be with you. 

7/11/2022

Dear Lang,

This is the second day you are not home. I still miss you. You are like the star to me. I am lost without you.


7/14/2022

Lang is coming back tomorrow. I am very excited. It has been so long. I miss him so much. 

He is like the star in the sky.

He is like the Sun.

He is my lighthouse.

He is my beacon. 


7/15

Hi Lang, I’m so glad that you are home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lang will be very happy to know how much you miss him, and love him!
Love is a beautiful gift!

Popular posts from this blog

Prison of Silence

Year end reflection

My Brother