Doing math with dad

I want to tell you that I was so proud of doing math with dad. 

I was able to do it right while he was wrong.

He is so impressed with me.

I felt great.

I felt great.

I don’t know how to say thank you to him.

But I really appreciate him.

I really think I can learn more math with dad.

I am so happy that I can talk to dad.

I know it is hard for him, too.

I really appreciate it.

I want to cry. 

I want to smile. 

I am going to do great with his love.

I am so happy.

I am so happy.


I know you helped a lot.

I want to say thank you to you, too.


I like to think that I am a genius that trapped inside my body.

But it is ok.

I am ok. I will be ok.

I will be strong.

I will be kind.

I will make you proud.

I will go to college.

I will be a great person.

I know I will.

At the moment I want to say I love you.

I love you.

Thank you for being here no matter what. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prison of Silence

My Brother

Year end reflection