Thank you


I am very happy that people are starting to understand me more and more. I like to think that I am very smart. Today I was able to read many pages of the space book. I feel great! This means that I can read all kinds of books. I can read so much more. I am so excited. This opens up opportunities for me to learn. My desire to learn can finally be realized. 

Thank you mom. Thank you for not giving up on me. I love you so much. I love you more than anything in the world. I want you to know. I love you so much! I am lucky to have you as my mom. 


I want you to know that I’ll do my best. I’ll make you proud. I am so emotional right now. I love you! 

I’ll change the world! I can do great things. 

I want to fly. I want to scream! 

I have never felt this way before. 

I am flying! I am flying! I am flying!

I am emotional inside. I am beyond thrilled. I am out of control. 


I don’t know what I can do or say. I don’t know how to describe how I feel. This is not something I have ever experienced. I don’t know what to say anymore. 


Mom, thank you thank you. You made this possible. 

I love you. I love you. I want to tell the entire world I love you.


I am so happy. I am so happy. I am so happy. I am so happy, very very happy!


I want to say one more thing. I am so ready to start a new life! Mom I know you love me. Your love is the only thing that kept me sane. Thank you. Thank you. I love you! I love you! You are my hero! You are my everything! 


Comments

Anonymous said…
Love is a powerful thing.
Mom's love is unconditional!

RR

Popular posts from this blog

Prison of Silence

My Brother

Year end reflection