Change Maker Nomination

From our list, pick the top THREE change makers.
Leonado da Vinci, Barack Obama, and Albert Einstein


Briefly explain why you feel they are worthy of the most influential person in history.  What about their contribution to our world sets them above others? 

Da Vinci is the greatest artist and scientist that no one could be like him. Obama is the first African American to become a US president. Einstein is a great scientist that changed how we see the world. 


Who is someone you admire in history that should be added to this list?  What contribution makes them stand out?

I think I want to nominate Soma to be on the list. She made it possible for us to communicate. She’s incredible! I think more people should know about what she is doing for non speakers. I want to help celebrate her contributions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ecstatic

King Yi

Van Gogh exhibition